11.17.2009

A quilt for baby C and baby S

My dear friend Nicole recently gave birth to her 2nd son! She was about seven months pregnant and sooooooo beautiful when she was in my wedding in September, and since she danced so much that night, he arrived a little bit early. Just kidding!
Of course he needs a blanket, and I decided to use some of the same fabrics I incorporated into his big brother's blanket that I made last year. Here is a pic of that one to refresh your memory:

And here is the new one, on its way to Buffalo tonight!




It is really funny to look at these because when I was working on the new one I thought it might look too much like the first. No such problem!
One of these days I am going to bite the bullet and try some biased taped edges. For some reason the thought of this scares the living daylights out of me.

No comments: