12.18.2009

The Times Top 50 Design Blogs -Nestled In

The list has been released and while Design*Sponge and Apartment Therapy, two of my daily reads were the top picks, I was surprised to find a few blogs that i had never explored! Over the next couple of days I will be exploring the Times' picks, and sharing my finds with you! First up, Nestled In, written by Katja and Minna who live in Finland and live in a beautiful home and take beautiful moody photographs. They recently celebrated one year of living in their new house, and have spent a lot of time remodeling and decorating so the blog is full of great inspiration. I love their bed linens!








Three above images via// Nestled In

Stay tuned for more blog discoveries, and be sure to check out all of my daily reads by taking a look at my links on the right!

No comments: