12.23.2009

Wedding Recap- Part 1

On September 6th, 2009 I was finally married to my bestest friend, Jon. I say finally for a few reasons; we had been dating for almost 10 years, we had been engaged for almost 2 years, and lets just say that while I didn't realize it at the time, I was really stressed out from planning and worrying and crafting and being pretty much encompassed by this one day that was, according to everything I have ever read, supposed to be the best day of my life. Well, it turned out to be the best day of my life (so far), and most everything went just as we had (meticulously) planned.


My awesome hair lady, Ali, styled me up just how I wanted, even though I had completely changed my mind after my hair trial, and decided I wanted my hair half up. For anyone that knows me, I am rarely without a ponytail. I have A LOT of hair.


My Beautiful Bridesmaids, all in their own blue dresses that they picked out themselves! This was awesome, each girl wore their favorite style and it couldnt have worked out better. My only criteria was that they were blue. My sister in law, Alexis on the left had just given birth to twins, and my dear friend Nicole on the right was 7 months pregnant! Can you believe that!? They are all so gorgeous.


Our friend Eleanor was in Israel at her Mother's wedding, but we wanted her to feel like she was part of the day, so I took a picture of her and taped it to a chopstick. She was a hit! Bridesmaid Hedy shares a glass of champagne with her just after Eleanor's long distance call from Israel.


All of my wedding photos were taken by the AMAZING Alyssa Maloof!

I was getting really excited at this point and started jumping on the bed, because that is the kind of person that I am. That was the nicest down comforter ever. Stay tuned for more recaps and photos of my groom!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah - thanks for posting about your wedding! You looked beautiful, and I'm glad it turned out to be such a great day. Looking forward to more posts about it!

Merry Christmas!

my2fish (thad)