3.26.2010

Vote in the Latest Minted Challenge, Birth Announcements!

Voting is now open, so head on over and check out all of the awesome designs that people entered.
I submitted three for your consideration, lets start with my favorite shall we?
I wanted a modern boy color scheme, and this can be adjusted for a little girl too!

I like orange and magenta for little girls, and was inspired by French bistro menus

Honestly I wish I had a few more hours to spend on this one, but I love it anyway. I wanted to make it look like a cereal box (lets not forget that I spend my days designing food packaging). 

Anyway, head on over and vote! You can find my portfolio of designs on Minted here if you are interested.


1 comment:

Julia said...

Great job!!! I love the last one, so cute and original!