5.10.2010

Lula Aldunate

Lula Aldunate' work space in Argentina is featured on Design Sponge today, and it is full of amazing patterns and prints. I skipped on over to her website, and loved her interior styling work as well as her posters and pillows.


All photos from Lula's Website

Buenos Aires is number one on my travel to-do list, and Lula's work really embodies my ideas of the sultry Paris of the west. The bottom image is a collage that reminds me of a tango dress. So romantic and mysterious!

You can see more of her work here or check out her house sneak peak on Design Sponge here.


2 comments:

Romero said...

yes, lula is so lovely!
A kiss for you from Buenos Aires, too.
I am your follower!!!!

RedRedOrange said...

Gracias por venir, Romero y bienvenidos a mi blog, que lo disfrutes mucho :)